More comfortable seats
If you are going to take a long road trip or are constantly trapped by traffic on the daily trip to work, make sure your seats are comfortable and support your body to help you travel the roads safely. A comfortable driving seat can reduce the risk of an accident, and you can concentrate better on the road. There are several adjustments you can make to the car seats to make your driving experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
Ergonomic seat cushions are made with memory foam and other materials to support the hips, buttocks, thighs, lower back and back while driving. These seat cushions can be placed directly on the seat or even if you have seat covers installed.
Hercules Car has available in a variety of colors and styles to increase vehicle comfort.
Anatomical Seat Cushion
This cover is perfect for comfort, many times the seat back instead of being comfortable, it is annoying and even causes a headache. All that ends with this cushion, which is totally comfortable. Available in 1 and set of 2 pieces.
Relaxing Seat Cushion
If you need to take a long trip, but you are thinking about the pain that is going to cause you to sit for a long time. Think of buying one of these cushions, they are quite comfortable for long trips. In addition, they are easy to put on and take off. Then, before embarking on your trip, buy one of these, and nothing will spoil the trip.
Sports Ergonomic Seat Cushion
The cellular elastic material of the seat cushion is divided into segments that have in each segment the anatomical portion of a person sitting on the cushion.
Extremely comfortable and with a luxury sports style.
• Protects and prevents back and waist pains.
• Improves body position.
• Prevents excessive sweating and activates circulation – antiperspirant due to its anatomical design.
• Increased safety and concentration to drive.
• Maximum comfort and relaxation during long and short trips.
• Easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Tips and warnings
• Most car seat cushions can be installed using velcro or elastic strips and are easy to remove.
• Be sure to adjust the seat once you place the seat cushion, the height and distance may vary, therefore you must adjust the seat distance before driving.
• A seat cushion can reduce tension in the muscles of the neck, shoulders and legs when you are driving. This can be especially valuable for drivers who make very long trips without interruptions.